The past 3 days (26-28th Dec) I was in Malaysia for a holiday. Just came back only. I had lots of “junk” mail (system generated) from many forums that I participate in, wishing me a happy birthday. Tomorrow I’m going for a steamboat dinner with a few classmates.
Today (oops, yesterday already) my church had a Christmas dinner event. The food was O-K (not that good or bad). I helped out with taking pictures.
MapleStory Update (as told from MiracleKid):
1) Bought a kumbi throwing star from OoSpArKleoO for 300k
2) Picked up a kumbi throwing star at monkey forest 2
3) Sold a wooden top for 100k + 1 gold ore
4) Sold 3 drake’s blood for 36k + 1 lith harbor scroll
5) Traded stuffs with our second account MysticDoor
6) Changed guild to FatalArchX, OoSpArKleoO’s guild
7) Traded fame with MysticDoor
8) Ended at level 52, with 537,292 mesos
Today for XML I had a practical test. I completed the test within 30 minutes and proceeded to check my answers, then as I had nothing much to do, I ‘enhanced’ the codes with CSS (and submitted both in the end). I don’t think I can get the full marks as there was one part I might have done incorrectly, which I had no idea on how to solve it.
EDIT: In the end I got 99/100 for the test.
Today, I collected the free movie voucher from National Youth Council (for participating in one of their surveys). My family is in Malaysia, so I bought two packets of chicken rice for my lunch and dinner.