Last night I stayed up late until about 2am. Okay, it was my fault. Shouldn’t have tried to upgrade my house router’s firmware at that time. Failed once and I had to downgrade to original version before trying again. Luckily it turned out ok or else there will be no internet connection this morning.
No, it’s not me, but many of my friends are already in some kind of relationship…
Anyway, on the 26th I met Alex, Bevan & Jon for lunch. We went to some place near Bugis that sells noodles with milk soup or soup with milk (?). I didn’t want noodles so I just ate a normal set meal. It was a time of catching up, and we talked about everything under the sun. (okay, just about ourselves and future plans)
Your Dating Purity Score: 95%
You are an innocent dater.You’re either lacking in dating experience or only have had long term relationships.
Either way, there’s still plenty of fish in the sea out there for you to sample!
1. Destined > to die
2. FAIL > didn’t go well
3. Camping > ground
4. Only you > lover
5. Incessant > conduct
6. Tomorrow > will come
7. Impressive > idea
8. Riches > in Christ
9. Dislike > turn offs
10. Speaker > message
Well, just nice that I ORD just before Christmas. This last two weeks of December has been lots of fun! Firstly there was U Connect chalet from the 22nd to 24th. What I enjoyed the most was the bonding, first night sharing, and the BBQ! Not that I ate much – it was more fun helping to start the fire and cook the chicken wings.
Then on Christmas day (yesterday) Azaac came over for movie and games. I hope he likes the special present I made for him; I took a couple of hours and some trouble getting it done.
The photos I ordered from snapfish also arrived. I took some time to update my photo album. Now it’s about more than half full.
Later I’m going to meet Alex, Bevan and Jon Tan for lunch. Havn’t seen any of them for a long time already..
Transposer v4.0 – 1040 KB
Transposer originally started out as a program used to transpose a chord file into a different key. Since it was first release in 1998 many features were added to make it more user friendly and usable in general. But the main function of Transposer is still to transpose chord files to an easier key for you to play and/or sing.
What can Transposer do?
- As I mentioned previously, it can transpose. In addition to this a list of some of the functionality include-
- Open multiple files simultaneously
- Configurable printing.
- Add or remove borders, titles and logo.
- Print single page or all open pages.
- Preview page.
- Configurable font style, colour and size.
- Duplicate file. Enables you to edit file while keeping to original open.
- Dock-able toolbars.
- Auto scroll function.
- Configure scroll start delay. Enables you to get ready before scrolling starts.
- Configure amount of line to scroll every x seconds. Speed of slow down scrolling to suit your style.
- Wrap to begging of song at the end.
- Hide chords to print a songbook with just the words.
- Bar chord dictionary shows you bar chords in the CAGED shapes everywhere on the neck.
- Add your favourite tools to the tool menu for easy access.
- Check for updates on the web.
- Save and load songs to and from play lists. Now you can create a play list beforehand and the just load it when needed.
- Normal windows cut and paste functionality.
- Use a footswitch to move between songs. Now you have the freedom to move backwards and forwards between songs without taking your hands of you instrument.
What does it cost? It is free.
Anton Oosthuizen [email protected]