There was a thunderstorm last night and this morning, and a temporary power outage in some areas around noon. Now it’s still drizzling. Hope tennis won’t be cancelled later.
I have been spending a lot of time doing my SETM assignment, and I’m making good progress because I found a similar program that I could use to help check my code logic. Now I got one more part left – to decode the hex code to instructions, so that I can program the metrics part. I’m trying to finish it by today, so I have time for the other three assignments.
Yesterday was my first time doing the visuals for FCC. It was a good experience, plus they had additional equipment that I used for the first time.
I called home and catch up with my parents, and also called Azaac :) It is definately better than just email or chatting over MSN.
Kinda stopped playing Restaurant City on Facebook already, as I have reached the maximum level. Currently I’m just logging in once daily for the free food item and daily quiz, and to complete trade requests. Tried the Friends For Sale application on Facebook, and bought many friends lols.
- Visit all your friends restaurants to get more ingredients. If your friends don’t play, invite them!
- You get a free item everyday when you log into the game. You also get a free item by doing the daily quiz. It is important to get them correct as they are easy. Quiz answers here.
- Do not trade any of these items away. they are SUPER RARE!!!
and also try not to use any of these items because you will find it hard to level up those dishes
- Try to level up only one dish from each of the three categories, before you start on the rest. Don’t waste items on other dishes. Higher level means more exp when you serve them to customers. If you don’t have the required items, visit your friends and trade!
- Try to follow this layout for more experience
- Don’t waste money on expensive stoves! They all cook at the same speed!
Soda machines and other whatnots are also for show. They don’t do anything. The only thing you may need in the future is arcade machines, to prevent your pop from decreasing. Even then you only need at most 8.
- Although the game say you need toilets, you don’t have to get them, and you will still get the same amount of money and experience. Furthermore, they are also unsightly and needs someone to be a cleaner. (Why waste manpower when you can get more cooks so you can earn money and experience faster)
- Try to keep the game minimized when not in use as it takes up about 50-70% CPU (it may lag when the game has been running for an hour+)
What are the levels and upgrades available?
What do all the icons the customers show mean?
Why do some of my customers have red circles with stars around their feet?
How do you move floor tiles and wallpapers?
What happens when my employees’ health decreases?
How do I stop my Popularity going down when I am not using the game?
What is Popularity and what is the maximum Popularity you can achieve?
How do I learn and level up dishes?
What is the advantage of leveling up a particular dish?
Restaurant City Plate Designs